1. Choose Survipod set out locations.
2. Instruct joiners to keep the ply decking 3-4mm from the column at the required location.
3. Once the Alsipercha has been removed from the required location, collect the Survipod.
4. Oil the bottom of the Survipod with shutter release agent and proceed to insert it into the Alsipercha sleeve.
5. Drive down the Survipod with its full weight by the handle bars. (DO NOT FORCE OR BEAT DOWN THE SURVIPOD INTO THE SLEEVE)
6. If the Survipod still moves when lightly tugged, lift it up again, rotate slightly and repeat the above. This should work but it may be necessary to move to an alternative location.
7. Place specialised instrument on top of the Survipod, securing tightly to the screw thread on the top plate.
8. Begin setting out.
9. Once set out is complete, remove the Survipod and place beneath the decking for safe keeping.